Refiance Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refiance Gaming Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ref Points + Reputation.
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:51 am by ArchieBRO

» Looking for radio hosts!
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:27 pm by PeepShow

» volume turning down after cs ingame mic is used (FIX HERE)
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:26 pm by PeepShow

» cod4 section
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:20 pm by PeepShow

» Adam's personal website
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:20 pm by PeepShow

» RESPAWN LAN
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:18 pm by PeepShow

» Anyone selling a low dig account for my hacks?
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:11 pm by PeepShow

» Events for refiance
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:10 pm by PeepShow

» What is your Favourite css server (Poll)
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:09 pm by PeepShow

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ArchieBRO
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak I_vote_lcapHow to set up ventrillo/teamspeak I_voting_barHow to set up ventrillo/teamspeak I_vote_rcap 
AdminMilopeach
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak I_vote_lcapHow to set up ventrillo/teamspeak I_voting_barHow to set up ventrillo/teamspeak I_vote_rcap 
jMt
PeepShow
Base
Energizer
Sexy Epix
shock20
Headhunter
Lank

How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ArchieBRO
Admin
Admin
ArchieBRO

Number of posts : 82
Ref points! : 4886
Registration date : 2008-11-23

How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak   How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:12 am

Ventrilo is a simple program with a simple purpose, but a tedious setup for the first time user. Here's a quick little blurb on setting it up to your liking and to prevent from blowing another Ventrilo user's ear-drums. Very Happy

First you want to start by setting up your name, and phonetic if you want one.
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak 3504

Next, we setup the destination server by inputting the IP and port of the server. This is where you can toggle whether or not to recieve "Pages" from other users and whether or not you want others access to record your voice by checking, or un-checking the boxes.
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak 3505

Now that the Name and Server are done, you should setup your sound scheme, you don't want to connect and blows someones ears off with the wrong setup, or have no one hear you in the first place...
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak 3506

That is the basic Ventrilo setup screen, and usually the most dreaded for the squimish... Very Happy

Begin by selecting your Mixer, the drop down menu will display the sound card(s) in your system. Just select the sound card that your microphone and speakers are running off of and it will usually fill in Mux and Microphone accordingly.
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak 3507How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak 3508

Now in the top right-hand corner for your Output Device, selet 'Use Direct Sound' and use the drop down menu to select your sound card.
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak 3509

Now do the same for Input Device.
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak 3510

Now you can setup your speaking control, as to whether or not you would prefer your microphone to be voice activated, or if you want to have it 'Push to talk' (Which in my opinion is alot better!). Also, remember to un-check 'Play Click Keys', as it is a very annoying little feature to remind you that you are talking.
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak 3511

Now go to the miscellanious tab and set the options to your liking, such as 'Minimize to system tray', and auto-expanding all channels when you join the server.
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak 3512

There you go! The hard stuff is done! Now you just have to join a server and set your Input and Output volumes to your, and the other server users' liking! Very Happy
How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak 3513

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://refiance.darkbb.com
jMt
Admin
Admin
jMt

Number of posts : 26
Ref points! : 4858
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak   How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:16 am

If you dont no how to use Vent plz Quit source LOL!
Back to top Go down
shock20

Number of posts : 5
Ref points! : 4864
Registration date : 2011-06-13

PostSubject: Re: How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak   How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:24 am

weres the team speak one?
Back to top Go down
ArchieBRO
Admin
Admin
ArchieBRO

Number of posts : 82
Ref points! : 4886
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak   How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Old thead lol. its pretty self explanitory, if you need help just ask me on steam.
ltparker.
Back to top Go down
https://refiance.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak   How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak Empty

Back to top Go down

How to set up ventrillo/teamspeak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Refiance Gaming :: Counter Strike/Steam Help-
Jump to: