Refiance Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refiance Gaming Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ref Points + Reputation.
Ref Points + Reputation. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:51 am by ArchieBRO

» Looking for radio hosts!
Ref Points + Reputation. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:27 pm by PeepShow

» volume turning down after cs ingame mic is used (FIX HERE)
Ref Points + Reputation. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:26 pm by PeepShow

» cod4 section
Ref Points + Reputation. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:20 pm by PeepShow

» Adam's personal website
Ref Points + Reputation. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:20 pm by PeepShow

» RESPAWN LAN
Ref Points + Reputation. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:18 pm by PeepShow

» Anyone selling a low dig account for my hacks?
Ref Points + Reputation. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:11 pm by PeepShow

» Events for refiance
Ref Points + Reputation. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:10 pm by PeepShow

» What is your Favourite css server (Poll)
Ref Points + Reputation. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:09 pm by PeepShow

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ArchieBRO
Ref Points + Reputation. I_vote_lcapRef Points + Reputation. I_voting_barRef Points + Reputation. I_vote_rcap 
AdminMilopeach
Ref Points + Reputation. I_vote_lcapRef Points + Reputation. I_voting_barRef Points + Reputation. I_vote_rcap 
jMt
PeepShow
Base
Energizer
Sexy Epix
shock20
Headhunter
Lank

Ref Points + Reputation.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArchieBRO
Admin
Admin
ArchieBRO

Number of posts : 82
Ref points! : 4886
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Ref Points + Reputation. Empty
PostSubject: Ref Points + Reputation.   Ref Points + Reputation. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Hey guys, just an update on our ref points and forum reputation system that has been recently introduced.

So basically, ref points is a system that we have setup to reward active forum users and listeners. Refiance plan on building a large community and host daily competitions for users to earn these points and claim it on prizes at the end of the month.

The best ways to earn ref points are:
- Compete in competitions 5 - 600rp
- Post on our community forums 1 - 10rp
- Purchase from our sponsors (www.relentless-hosting.com 25% off using the promo code: REFIANCE) 1000rp
- Completing tasks given by admins on our forums 5 - 200rp
- Finding hidden ref points around our website, youtube, steam community page, facebook page and forums. 5 - 50rp
- Any other way specified by admin, you may recieve weekly emails with ref points enclosed.

At the end of each month, the winner/s will recieve a prize. Depending on the size of our community, the prizes will vary.
This months prize has been announced on our website www.refiance.co.nr under the competitions tab.

Now to 'ref rep'. Reputation can be given out using the + and - signs located next to the users post on the forums on the right hand side. You may test it now on this post Wink

Anyways thats all the information I have for you today, this weeks friday night fun comp has been postponed until next friday due to unorganisation from the ArchieBRO.. Sorry guys, I will host a midweek comp aswell as the friday comp so check the forums daily for information!
Thanks
ArchieBRO
Back to top Go down
https://refiance.darkbb.com
PeepShow
Average
Average
PeepShow

Number of posts : 22
Ref points! : 5382
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Ref Points + Reputation.   Ref Points + Reputation. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:16 pm

nice write up, are there also individual prizes for comps as well? Because i thought there was like a sever and nandos vouchers for the last one
Back to top Go down
ArchieBRO
Admin
Admin
ArchieBRO

PostSubject: Re: Ref Points + Reputation.   Ref Points + Reputation. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:39 am

Yeah we cant confirm the nandos vouchers til next week. Should be happening though, i'll speak to them tonight.
Back to top Go down
ArchieBRO
Admin
Admin
ArchieBRO

PostSubject: Re: Ref Points + Reputation.   Ref Points + Reputation. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:51 am

And all comps will be rewarded with ref points, the 2v2 was stated in the thread that 500 ref points would be awarded to the winner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ref Points + Reputation.   Ref Points + Reputation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ref Points + Reputation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Refiance Gaming :: General Discussion-
Jump to: