Refiance Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refiance Gaming Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ref Points + Reputation.
New program design!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:51 am by ArchieBRO

» Looking for radio hosts!
New program design!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:27 pm by PeepShow

» volume turning down after cs ingame mic is used (FIX HERE)
New program design!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:26 pm by PeepShow

» cod4 section
New program design!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:20 pm by PeepShow

» Adam's personal website
New program design!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:20 pm by PeepShow

» RESPAWN LAN
New program design!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:18 pm by PeepShow

» Anyone selling a low dig account for my hacks?
New program design!! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:11 pm by PeepShow

» Events for refiance
New program design!! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:10 pm by PeepShow

» What is your Favourite css server (Poll)
New program design!! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:09 pm by PeepShow

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ArchieBRO
New program design!! I_vote_lcapNew program design!! I_voting_barNew program design!! I_vote_rcap 
AdminMilopeach
New program design!! I_vote_lcapNew program design!! I_voting_barNew program design!! I_vote_rcap 
jMt
PeepShow
Base
Energizer
Sexy Epix
shock20
Headhunter
Lank

New program design!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ArchieBRO
Admin
Admin
ArchieBRO

Number of posts : 82
Ref points! : 4795
Registration date : 2008-11-23

New program design!! Empty
PostSubject: New program design!!   New program design!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:51 pm

OMG!! I have just thought of the best idea to resolve the kick or no kick problem!! ok.. here it is:

New program design!! Event_12

Players will be rated (displayed by levels) by admins, (/10). Admins will decide these levels, but other players will also have their say! Players can rate them +1 or -1 and that will affect their rating by 0.01 (100 +1's for +1 level.) Players can start their own events, most likely scrims, and set a minimum level to play! The lower the level, the easier the scrim!! To join the event, double click on it, or click once on it and then click join event, and it will take you straight there by directing you to the ip or website entered by the user that submitted the event. Clicking join event and not showing up will result in -0.25 level drop and a warning ( 5 warnings and a 1 hour ban, doubling each time you fail to show up to an event)!! This will all be a part of the (soon to come) website. This way, we can be a growing community, and can have as many members as we can! This just may be the solution to our scrim losses!

I have just realised: the picture shown above is not nearly anything like what I imagined it would look like!! Please dont judge the program by the picture, but by what I have just said!! Shocked

Please give me some more ideas on how I can improve this program design. Also just ask below for more information!!
I will begin coding it in late december!! It may take up to a fortnight to complete, but its worth the wait!!

Thankyou!
Admin Cool

Last edited by Admin on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just editing the pic!! Hope you like it..)
Back to top Go down
https://refiance.darkbb.com
Sexy Epix

Number of posts : 6
Ref points! : 5686
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: New program design!!   New program design!! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:11 am

looks different hopefully easy 2 work and yeah that would be sweet
Back to top Go down
Energizer
Energizer

Number of posts : 12
Ref points! : 4767
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: New program design!!   New program design!! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:22 am

wow lol thats smart

but it looks hard to make well yea instinct is smart he can do it
Back to top Go down
Base
Base

Number of posts : 13
Ref points! : 5698
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: New program design!!   New program design!! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:40 pm

Dude that would be a sweet design,
Alot Easier For Us To organise scrims
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New program design!!   New program design!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New program design!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Refiance Gaming :: New Ideas-
Jump to: