Refiance Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refiance Gaming Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ref Points + Reputation.
Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:51 am by ArchieBRO

» Looking for radio hosts!
Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:27 pm by PeepShow

» volume turning down after cs ingame mic is used (FIX HERE)
Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:26 pm by PeepShow

» cod4 section
Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:20 pm by PeepShow

» Adam's personal website
Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:20 pm by PeepShow

» RESPAWN LAN
Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:18 pm by PeepShow

» Anyone selling a low dig account for my hacks?
Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:11 pm by PeepShow

» Events for refiance
Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:10 pm by PeepShow

» What is your Favourite css server (Poll)
Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:09 pm by PeepShow

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ArchieBRO
Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? I_vote_lcapShould we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? I_voting_barShould we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? I_vote_rcap 
AdminMilopeach
Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? I_vote_lcapShould we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? I_voting_barShould we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? I_vote_rcap 
jMt
PeepShow
Base
Energizer
Sexy Epix
shock20
Headhunter
Lank

Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims??

Go down 
5 posters

Yes
Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? I_vote_lcap71%Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
No
Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? I_vote_lcap29%Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
AdminMilopeach
Admin
Admin
AdminMilopeach

Number of posts : 28
Ref points! : 4765
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims??   Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:54 am

Can anyone Please give me a List of the NEWEST MEMBERS to Silvermoon Skulls in a Message please, Then me and Instinct can Sort over the Teams..And Re-Do them..Because ive only seen the Original sMs Team Like Me, Instinct, Sexy, Base, Jmt and Waiko...But if there are other People in the Clan who do scrim...You could only limit them to Non-Live scrims or Just playing as a Team on a Server...
Back to top Go down
AdminMilopeach
Admin
Admin
AdminMilopeach

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims??   Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:00 am

And im getting Pretty sick of this Post..I mean I think Instinct or The other guy made this post..But im seriously considering Removing it, I mean were talking DOWN to the Bad / new or not very good players..Wouldn't that make them feel worse and mak them play Worse?....Just say that They're in the Reserves list and that weve got it under control..
Back to top Go down
Sexy Epix

Number of posts : 6
Ref points! : 5684
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims??   Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:39 pm

I can understand why you wanna kick players who aint doing good. wouldnt you rather just have a number of players and retrail them all again to see if they are still good because really they are doing nothing if they aren't scrimming they just have our name .(sMs). so yeahhh
Back to top Go down
ArchieBRO
Admin
Admin
ArchieBRO

Number of posts : 82
Ref points! : 4793
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims??   Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:25 pm

hmmm... you raise a good point, but, reputation doesnt just revolve around winning scrims and wars, it also comes from winning and losing in pub games!! Now, I know most people dont try in pub, but you really should aim at a kd on 1!! That is why I did the battle of the ranks comp!! To build our reputation.

Now!! I was on beermonkeys the other day and got a remark from toodle: 'I hate sMs!! They are campers and I feel like banning them all from our server!!' Someone has built this rep for us: (Camping, raging, shit scores) These must be stoped in all pub servers. Pretty soon, there will be no time for pub though! Some of the bigger clans are starting full time scrims when they are on counter strike! As soon as we get some more people, that will be us as well! But we are constantly loosing scrims and pub matches.

Thanks all for your opinion, but you still havent convinced me YET!
Please keep them coming!
Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
https://refiance.darkbb.com
Energizer
Energizer

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims??   Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:34 am

i recon wen we get our new server we can retrial everyone except for the players that wen know there good Razz

or if not wen we get new server we should have like a training day all day we train .
Back to top Go down
ArchieBRO
Admin
Admin
ArchieBRO

Number of posts : 82
Ref points! : 4793
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims??   Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:12 pm

Back to top Go down
https://refiance.darkbb.com
Base
Base

Number of posts : 13
Ref points! : 5696

PostSubject: Re: Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims??   Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:47 pm

Well, I am not the best player myself. lol!

I think we should, But only to an extent.

If the player is hardly active, only participating in a scrim once or twice Every 2 weeks, then it is fair grounds to remove them

I vote if they are doing these things we pre-warn them and give them 4 days to redeem themselves.

Idk, its 3:45 am and im going to bed. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims??   Should we kick the players that are constantly doing bad in scrims?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Refiance Gaming :: New Ideas-
Jump to: